Bitlogix Social Media Logo
- Do not create your own version of Bitlogix logo, product images, product photos, and partner logos.
- Bitlogix logo, product images, product photos, and partner logos must remain distinct and separate. Always allow a ‘safe space’ around the logo type that is equal to or greater than the height of the Bitlogix logo in use.
- Do not place the Bitlogix logo on active backgrounds that may reduce legibility.
- Do not use the Bitlogix logo in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage or harm the reputation of Bitlogix.
- The Bitlogix logo may not be used in such a way as to attribute to Bitlogix a product or service not actually originating from Bitlogix.
- Always include trademark attribution on the page where the logo is being used or in the legal attribution segment of the publication.
- Attribution statement: Bitlogix and the Bitlogix logo are trademarks of Bitlogix Corporation and/or its affiliates, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
- Do not change the size, color or proportion of the artwork provided.
- Do not use the logo within the structure of a sentence, within a title or in conjunction with another company’s logo. The Bitlogix logo, if used as a linking device on the Internet must always link to www.bitlogix.com.
- The Bitlogix logo may not be placed or applied in a manner which may cause confusion as to the source or origin of the communication. For instance, our logo may not be incorporated into the article identity, name or imagery.
- The Bitlogix logo must be used in context to the article where it is displayed. The reason for its use should be apparent.
- Always use the approved Bitlogix Blue Color Specifications: Pantone equivalent: PMS 301C; Process equivalent: Cyan 100%, Magenta 51%, Yellow 0%, Black 34%; RGB equivalent: Red 0, Green 75, Blue 135; HEX Code #004B87.
Use of the Bitlogix logo in any other manner not described above requires written approval from Bitlogix. Please submit the nature of your request using the following link https://www.bitlogix.com/contact and a representative from Bitlogix will contact you if any additional information is needed.